Blog Post 3
The challenges for week 3 are:-
- to build a list using an Autoresponder , such as AWeber or GetResponse. It was recommended that we use a paid version so as to stop being caught with our list on a free provider who for whatever reason closes their site down, which would mean you could lose all of the contacts on your list.
- to get something to give away, which will be used with the Autoresponder to build a list. The giveaway can be an ebook, a report, a video, a product you have put together or a PLR product. You may be able to write your own report based around the information / product that you are promoting on your site( 2 pages) or you could outsource the report to someone on the Warrior Forum or freelancer.com or any of the other sites where you can hire someone to produce a product for you. The other option is to buy a Private Label Rights (PLR) product which relates to the niche that your site is in. There are lots of sites offering PLR products.
- to set up a landing page / squeeze page The recommendation by the QSC guys was to use LeadPages as they seem to be considered the best in their field however there are other options so if you go to this report you can educate yourself as to what is available and the cost. or you can just put an opt-in box on our home page using those available from the Autoresponder company that you chose.
Blog Post 2
OK , my challenges for this week (week 2) are:-
- to use the Signi-Traffic method to generate free traffic. The Signi-Traffic method involves putting genuine posts (comments or experiences) on Forums, such as the Warrior Forum, and having a link back to your web site / blog in your signature at the bottom of your post to entice those that read your comments to become curious enough to visit your site. Your signature can not contain affiliate links!!
- to use the Blog Hop Method to drive free traffic to your site. This entails becoming a regular commentator on other Blogs that have good traffic on them in the hope that those posting will come to your blog to see what you are doing and they will also post comments there.We are to start by using the QSC Blog Roll.
- to make and post a video to YouTube explaining what I am doing this week and mentioning The QuickStart Challenge in the title. Click here to view my first attempt at a video.
Blog Post 1
OK, I have accepted the challenge issued at the webinar on Monday 6th July 2015 by Dean Holland, Craig Crawford & Robert Phillips who are the guys behind the Quick Start Challenge 3.0
So I have:-
- registered a Domain name
- got Hosting
- set up a WordPress responsive web site
- opened up pages
and I am presently going through putting info on the Home page, the About Me page, the Contact Me page etc so that when people visit they can see what I set out to achieve and they can also see what I have achieved and learn how I got the result.
Now my goals are as follows:-
- to make money from the web each week on a week in week out basis.
- to have a clearly laid out plan of how I achieved this income so that anyone else can replicate that plan.
I’m not talking thousands, tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of dollars per week… my goal is to be getting $300 to $400 per week to supplement my pension and to stop having to top up my pension each week from my savings.
My short term goals are that I will be happy to be getting $20 per week by the end of this month – July and then to gradually build the income to $100 per week by the end of October and to $250 per week by Christmas and $400 per week by the end of March 2016. Now in some weeks over those periods the income may be higher and in some weeks it may be lower but I’m talking about the moving average over those periods.
I will keep posting on a regular basis so if you would like to see how I go then I would be more than happy for people to come back and check on me and give me some words of encouragement and advice as I go along and as I start hitting my goals.
Once I have fine tuned everything and I am getting real and verifiable results I will document how I made it all happen and that way it will provide an easy to follow blue print for others to use so that they too can make money from the web…so stay tuned.